Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! Here you can browse all of my journals or custom order your own creation. You may email me or leave a comment to place an order with your email, name and request. Since these are so unique, there are only one of each! So if you see something you like, don't hesitate because it could be gone the next time you come back! If something is already sold, you can request something similar to it and I'll do my best to reproduce it. I am always adding new stuff, so check back often! Feel free to contact me at anytime with questions, orders or anything else. I love hearing your feedback!



deckercreations@jenisse.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

TWILIGHT LINE

IT'S TIME!

TWILIGHT LINE UNLEASHED!


This is what all of the backs looks like, too.

SOLD Edward: SOLD


SOLD Edward 2: SOLD


Edward Twilight:


Jacob:


 SOLD Jacob 2: SOLD


Jacob 3:


SOLD Jacob Twilight: SOLD


All $8.00!

So there they are!
If you like one, buy them quick because these will be gone soon!
They will be featured at
Eclipse Opening night party at the Art City Trolley
on June 29th
and
Sassy Sitched Boutique
on July 7th.

So send me an email and I'll set one aside for you and get it mailed off just in time for the opening of Eclipse!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jenisse! You are very talented! What time is the Eclipse party at the Trolley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's after we're closed! It's actually a big group of women who make a reservation every time the movie comes out, they decorate the whole trolley like twilight and they eat and then go see the movie! It's kinda fun haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there still some left... or am I too late?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, there are still some left!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one for my lil sister Cailey...save a jacob one for me and I'll pay for it at the boutique :) thx!

    ReplyDelete